The following HOW-TOs are currently available:
- Create Manure.com Marketplace Account
- Your Personalized Dashboard
- Your Avatar and Header Cover Image
- Website & Social Media Links
- About Me, Password Changes, Contact Info
- Post Ad in Manure.com Marketplace
- What are you looking for?…Site Search Caveat
Create Manure.com Marketplace Account
The Manure.com Marketplace requires an account to post marketplace listings and/or to contact listing owners. To create your account click the +Signup button and fill in all the required information. Once you click Register, you will be emailed a registration confirmation. If you do not receive the email confirmation, please check your spam or bulk email folder.
Your Personalized Dashboard
To view your dashboard, click your name at the top of the page and select Listings or go to https://manure.com/dashboard/. Here you can view Orders, Edit Profile and Log Out.
The following requires you to click Edit Profile from your Dashboard or go to https://manure.com/edit-profile/
Your Avatar and Header Cover Image
You can change your avatar / profile picture by clicking the Change avatar link. This feature is powered by the free service Gravatar.com (Globally Recognized Avatar). Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
To add a header cover image, click the Manage Media button under Header Cover Image then select the Set as a Banner Image. Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
To remove or update the current header cover image, click the Manage Media button under Header Cover Image then uncheck the image or upload / select a new image. Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Website & Social Media Links
Enter the full url for your website (https://manure.com). For social media accounts, enter the username or full url to profile. For Example: Allied Manure Management LLC Facebook setting would be ManureLLC or https://www.facebook.com/ManureLLC. Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
About Me, Password Changes, Contact Info
The About Me section is just like the description field in marketplace listings. Click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
To change your current password, click the Generate New Password button. Make sure you copy this to a secure location then click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page. Should you change your mind about creating a new password, simply click the Cancel button before clicking the Update Profile button.
The contact information listed here pre-populates the fields in your marketplace listings. Should your item be located somewhere else, simply edit the address within the listing. Your default contact information can be updated by editing any of the fields then clicking the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page.Post an Ad in Manure.com Marketplace
- Click the Post an Ad button located at the top of the page or go to https://manure.com/create-listing/.
- Select a Category from the drop down list.
- Fill out all required information and adjust the contact information if needed.
- Upload your pictures and/or insert the share video link / full url from the video hosting provider (Youtube, Vimeo, etc.) into the Description.
- If you wish to feature your ad on the homepage, check the box next to Featured Listing. To learn more about Featured Listing see Pricing.
- Complete your marketplace listing by clicking the Continue button.
What are you looking for?…Site Search Caveat
Sometimes you will need to specify the state or province when performing a search. For example, there is an Abbotsford in British Columbia Canada and also an Abbotsford in Wisconsin United States. To perform the search in the US, you would select the first entry Abbotsford, Wisconsin, US; for Canada you would select Abbotsford, CA.